Coordinate the preparation of the Murfreesboro, TN Facility’s monthly financial statements and the supporting documentation included for analysis of the monthly results. Assist plant management in understanding the financial results.
- Analyze monthly financial statements for the facility, including the preparation of standard schedules used in analyzing the monthly financial activity and KPIs
- Coordinate the facility’s month-end physical inventory counts
- Prepare and explain monthly financial information on a departmental and consolidated basis for plant management
- Assist in annual budgeting process and prepare facility’s annual budget
- Support analysis and commentary of drivers behind variances on a current vs prior, current vs forecast, and current vs budget basis
- Prepare a portion of the facility’s recurring monthly general ledger journal entries
- Complete month-end close, including review of general ledger accounts and account reconciliations
- Troubleshoot and assist in updating inventory standards
- Support plant management in ad hoc exercises
- Assist in coordination of year-end audit by outside accountants
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
WHY CHOOSE AUTOCAM MEDICAL?
- Salaried position with room for growth.
- No medical premium for the family.
- Full tuition reimbursement. Journeyman CNC Machinist Apprentice program.
- Quarterly incentive based on company performance.
- Dental, Vision, disability, life insurance, $3000 401k match with Principal, paid personal time/vacation days/10 paid holidays.
- Pay competitively to the market
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (strongly preferred) with significant, relevant experience in the above areas (2+ years)
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred