The responsibilities require an individual that is organized, detail oriented, and able to accurately & efficiently perform their tasks. This position offers the opportunity to grow within company as the company expands. If you are dedicated and ambitious, our company is an excellent place to grow your career!
- Order Entry
- Order Maintenance & Deletions
- Assists with entering job data from OEM and blueprint drawings into computer. Responsible for checking work for accuracy
- Receives drawings from Document Control. Responsible for filing the drawings and ensure they are in the proper order
- Scans all Production Control paperwork to the network, such as material and job packets
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY CHOOSE AUTOCAM MEDICAL?
- $16-$23 per hour based on qualifications.
- No medical premium for the family.
- Full tuition reimbursement. Journeyman CNC Machinist Apprentice program.
- Quarterly incentive based on company performance.
- Dental, Vision, disability, life insurance, $3000 401k match with Principal, paid personal time/vacation days/10 paid holidays.
- Pay competitively to the market
- Associates Degree – Preferred
- 2 to 3 years’ experience with customers or related tasks in an office environment – Preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented, with good at follow-up and the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to enter data accurately and efficiently