Source and procure the required materials, parts and services to meet the demands of production, maintenance, safety and quality for the facility. In this position the Purchasing Clerk will receive purchase requisitions, identify, and negotiate with proper vendors, and ensure items are delivered to facility in the appropriate timeframe.
- Review and process all purchase requisitions for manufacturing, engineering and office.
- Review open order reports to ensure that all open purchase orders are confirmed in a timely manner.
- Daily follow through with suppliers to ensure on time deliveries and expedite items from suppliers as needed to avoid material shortages.
- Review and manage past due purchase order reports to ensure timely delivery.
- Responsible for all KANBAN purchases.
- Review and process all orders for outside services.
- Obtain all material certifications and product specifications as requested.
- Maintain procurement records such as items purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.
- Review and order all office, kitchen and janitorial supplies.
- Required to work closely with suppliers and managers to ensure product compliance and on time delivery.
- Help with running monthly reports as required.
- Help with monthly inventory.
WHY CHOOSE AUTOCAM MEDICAL?
- Salaried position with room for growth.
- No medical premium for the family.
- Full tuition reimbursement. Journeyman CNC Machinist Apprentice program.
- Quarterly incentive based on company performance.
- Dental, Vision, disability, life insurance, $3000 401k match with Principal, paid personal time/vacation days/10 paid holidays.
- Pay competitively to the market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to this position
- Possess good problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented, with good at follow-up and the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite